While making a decision to place an order for the first time, you will need a Starter Set containing all the helpful tips and accessories. Then, you will be properly equipped to fill in a complete, step-by-step, purchase order form providing all the necessary parameters of your hair system.
- Order or rent a starter set. You can decide to have some samples sent to you in order to make your choice remarkably easier.
- The very first thing you have to do is to take exact and accurate measurements. Then, you have to visit our store and select the type of base you need.
- Base. Focus on your needs and preferences while making your choice with regard to base selection. You should choose the base depending on what you ultimate goal is. For more durable bases, you can choose a higher density of hair, but you should also keep in mind the fact that it will not look as naturally as a thinner lace base.
- The next step is predominantly oriented towards hair selection. If you are determined to utilize the system for a prolonged period of time, the highly recommended choice is to select Slavic hair.
- Afterwards, choose the desired style of your replacement. You may additionally draw how your hairdo should look like on a template. Use arrows to indicate the exact hair direction.
- Once the profile is complete, proceed to measuring it in order to be able to specify the replacement size in your order. Our converter can be helpful while attempting to calculate it.
- Use the sampler, which can be ordered together with the starter set, to specify your color or enclose a sample of your hair and indicate the category that your hair color fits into.
- The next step of the order placement procedure is to select hair length. You should keep in mind the fact that the hair will be of the same length in each and every part of the hair replacement ordered.
- Curl. You can choose the curl of your replacement, starting from straight, up to very curly hair.
- During the next step, you will be asked to specify hair density. You can select any density you want, but remember that hair that is too thick will not be appropriate for more delicate bases. By analogy, too thin hair in thicker bases may not look aesthetically pleasing, so you should not opt for such a solution.
- Attachment. You will be also asked to indicate the type of desired attachment, by specifying whether you still have your own hair or not.
- The last step is to choose the express service, in the case which the implementation time will reduced from four to two months.
- After receiving your order, we will check if all the required pieces of information have been provided and contact you to arrange necessary adjustments, if any should be made.
- After the approval of your purchase order, you will be asked to undertake the payment of the total sum of the order.
After creating an account, you will be granted the possibility of viewing your previous orders and ordering history. It will surely help you order an identical hair system once again or introduce vital changes to the next one. Registered customers will also be offered alluring discounts on their purchases.
to your existing customer account or sign in